Nice logic sweetheart. Let me make sure I understand - because I don't like the likes of Chris Rock or Jay Z, that must mean all I listen to is Fox news? Actually I have a voracious appetite for all "news", and it's all pathetic. 99% of the mainstream media is in Obama Claus' hip pocket, as you well know, and the remaining 1% are a bunch of morons and hypocrites. At least your MSNBC aren't hypocrites these days - they'll come right out and admit they get off on being the Obama Claus mouthpiece. And you want to talk about suffering? Why is it that tens of millions more people are on public assistance under Obama Claus' watch, yet this is somehow the fault of the Republicans and Bush? At what point is Obama Claus held accountable for anything? You people are worthless, and not just because you're liberals - because you won't use your brains to think!
Roger Carter commented on a link
Chris Rock is a jack ass. Those of us on the "right" won't soon forget the likes of Rock, Beyonce, Jay Z, and the rest of the no-talent, talking heads. You want to "entertain", if that's what you call it, all the power to you. But your mouths have no place in the political arena. That's why my dollars have no place in your pockets. If you care so much about the poor, open up your wallets. My wallet is closed from now on.
Roger Carter is now following…
Staff picks of what's best from across the GOOD community