Cape Town, South Africa.
At the southern tip of Africa we are blessed with amazing beaches, mountains, vineyards, natural beauty and a wonderful diverse nation.
1. Do GOOD-er hub: Woodstock neighbourhood. We’ve recently moved office to the Woodstock Exchange – and it’s definitely a happening part of town. It’s accessible, still relatively cheap for office space, and there are plenty of creatives around.
2. Civic engagement— Cape Town probably doesn’t have just one area – but somewhere between the Grand Parade, the N2 and Adderley Street, most likely.
3. Local vibes—Definitely the neighborgoods market at the Old Biscuit Mill in Woodstock.
4. Defining moment—Design Indaba, MCQ Parade, the J & B Metropolitan and the Cape Town Jazz Festival would probably all have a fair claim to the spoils!
5. Pick-me-up of choice—there’s wine in abundance, so it would have to be a local Chardonnay in summer or Pinotage in winter! Although coffee is making a strong challenge..