Discover and share stories

of adventure, connection, and change making.

36 people think this is good

Discuss

1. {{attachment.file.name}}
  1. {{fields.video_link.url}}

Ready to post! You’ve uploaded the maximum number of images.

Your video is ready to post!

Oops! Nice pic, but it’s just not our (file) type. Please try uploading a .jpg or .png image.

Well, this is embarrassing. Something went wrong when posting your comment. Care to try again?

That image is too large. Maximum size is 6MB.

Please enter a valid URL from YouTube or Vimeo.

Embedding has been disabled for this video.

{{c.errors.other}}

Posting comment...

• Gregory Wilson

My faith in humanity allows me to believe that companies like TOMS and LSTN are the trends of the future.

• Sherrie Rohde

This is incredible! Way to find a big problem to solve and go after it!

• Code Start

Wow this is amazing Bridget! This is clear evidence of what kind of heart you have and what you are passionate about. Simply amazing!

• Alejandro Cabrera

This is so inspiring, we need more companies like this, with a strong social responsibility. Hope you guys can achieve your goal. Next time I need a pair of headphones, I will definitely going with you. Best regards.

• Bridget Hilton

Alejandro - So awesome to hear that! Thanks so much for your support!!

• Alejandro Cabrera

Bridget, thank you and your team for such a genuine and sincere desire to help others. Let me know anything you may need from Mexico. Peace out.

• Bridget Hilton

Thanks for your support! We aren't partnering with any scientists at this time. The foundation we work with is really incredible and they know the space the best. The videos are amazing - one of the reasons I started the company was because I kept seeing those videos pop up, and thought why isn't someone running a social enterprise to do this on a mass scale? We're super lucky to be able to see that reaction in people that have never heard before.

• Bridget Hilton

Thanks so much Rodrigo! Appreciate the support :-)

• Rodrigo Mejia

Well done. Really. These kind of businesses, projects, are what truly astonishes and captures my admiration. Hearing loss can so easily be overshadowed by the million or so causes that seem more attractive, more likely to generate interest. Not only did you stick to providing hearing aids despite this, you managed to tether it to an amazing product (your work has really paid off, thank you).

I wish LSTN Headphones the best of luck.

For buyers who are sticklers on sound quality, here's a review from PC Mag:

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2421142,00.asp