Discover and share stories

of adventure, connection, and change making.

GOOD

Do

Set a weekly intention.

Do It

Back

Brittney Boudwin

I'm opening up myself to interruptions and accepting them as important parts of my projects this week. I often find myself diving in on a task and not coming up for air for a very long time. In order to do this, I ignore the outside world. I often find myself rejecting potentially useful and enjoyable interruptions, and feeling frustrated because of it. I intend to embrace any and all interruptions this week as opportunities to breathe!

Comments

1. {{attachment.file.name}}
  1. {{fields.video_link.url}}

Ready to post! You’ve uploaded the maximum number of images.

Your video is ready to post!

Oops! Nice pic, but it’s just not our (file) type. Please try uploading a .jpg or .png image.

Well, this is embarrassing. Something went wrong when posting your comment. Care to try again?

That image is too large. Maximum size is 6MB.

Please enter a valid URL from YouTube or Vimeo.

Embedding has been disabled for this video.

{{c.errors.other}}

Posting comment...

• Eric Green

My #intentionweek goal will be to interrupt Brittney in meaningful ways as much as possible ;) Just kidding friend, I seriously really like this!!! We're all so glued to the screen, even more so now as we have done such a great job job creating a seamless mobile experience across devices. Dang it now i even look at my smart watch constantly while on runs to track my progress.

• Mark Guay

Fantastic! I love doing these and even though I sometimes struggle to think of a concrete one, I still come up with one. Thanks!

• Brittney Boudwin

I struggled for a bit, too! But then, bam! It just hit me. This is my first go at intention setting so I'm glad to know they don't always come easy.

• N Beck

Oh Brittney this is such a great intention! To embrace interruptions. That's so important to try and do (and so hard). I wish you all the best as you go about putting that intention into action. Let us know how it goes at the end of the week! :)