Discover and share stories

of adventure, connection, and change making.

Answer this: What are you thankful for?

Do It

Tanner C

What a great idea Hillary.

Lately, as I've begun to experience some frightening health concerns, I find myself immensely grateful and thankful for so much. What health I do have, the ability to connect to nearly anyone anywhere in the world. A great job close to home. Family and friends. The ability to think and follow-through on my ideas. A great book and a cup of coffee or tea.

Really I guess what I'm thankful for most right now is life itself. To be a part of it as it is.

1. {{}}
  1. {{fields.video_link.url}}

Ready to post! You’ve uploaded the maximum number of images.

Your video is ready to post!

Oops! Nice pic, but it’s just not our (file) type. Please try uploading a .jpg or .png image.

Well, this is embarrassing. Something went wrong when posting your comment. Care to try again?

That image is too large. Maximum size is 6MB.

Please enter a valid URL from YouTube or Vimeo.

Embedding has been disabled for this video.

Posting comment...

• Hillary Newman

Hey Tanner! Glad to see you jump into the conversation. Hope all is well on your end.

I usually find that I'm most grateful for the simple things that sometimes tend to feel normal, like a supportive and loving family, great friends, a cozy home, etc. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, because it allows us to celebrate these things. It's not about presents or partying until midnight. It's about spending time with the people we love and giving thanks.

I hope you have a great holiday!