Discover and share stories

of adventure, connection, and change making.

Be the first to get in

Do It

Kacie Mele

Anywhere, just share it!
April 5, 2013

Just yesterday, FuelEd Schools received a disheartening email from a teacher. It read: “My fellow teacher residents and I are going through deep strife and depression right now and I’m holding a healing session tomorrow evening. Any meditative or healing resources you can share? Anything will do!” In addition to instructional responsibilities, teachers oftentimes where many relational roles too – they are oftentimes parents mentor, counselor-figures to their students. We tweeted this teachers’ plea and, as a result, Anthony Cody – an educator, writer, and public speaker on Ed Week, has written a follow up article.

Please take a moment to read the article, and share it with friends and colleagues to support teachers today. Follow our conversation on twitter and facebook for more information to join the movement!

Continue to

1. {{}}
  1. {{fields.video_link.url}}

Ready to post! You’ve uploaded the maximum number of images.

Your video is ready to post!

Oops! Nice pic, but it’s just not our (file) type. Please try uploading a .jpg or .png image.

Well, this is embarrassing. Something went wrong when posting your comment. Care to try again?

That image is too large. Maximum size is 6MB.

Please enter a valid URL from YouTube or Vimeo.

Embedding has been disabled for this video.

Posting comment...