Being digitally connected at all times might sound good in theory, but studies show it’s affecting your health in some pretty bad ways. We at At The Pool were inspired to start a project to motivate people to get offline to improve their mental and physical well-being. Take the pledge to get offline at www.getthepool.com. In the meantime, here are 7 ideas to get you started. The rest is up to you!
1. Start a conversation with someone new
2. Get involved with your community
3. Spend more time with your friends
4. Do something GOOD for the environment
5. Pay it forward
6. Leave a place better than you found it
7. Learn something new
Share on social media using the hashtag #getoffline for a chance to be featured on the At The Pool blog.