- November 14, 2013at 5:00 pm
Last week, Women's Voice for Earth launched a new campaign on toxic chemicals in feminine care products like pads, tampons, wipes, sprays, etc. Their new report http://www.womensvoices.org/issues/chem-fatale/ found that unregulated chemicals linked to cancer, reproductive harm, hormone disruption, and allergies are common ingredients in these products. Toxic chemicals have no place in products that come into contact with some of the most absorptive skin on our bodies!
So join the call to learn more about how you can avoid these toxic products and:
* Which chemicals to avoid
* How to find safer products
* What to do if your favorite product is toxic
* How to raise your voice to ensure that feminine care products are safe
* How to spread the word on this important women’s health campaign!