- 830 Traction Ave #3A, Los Angeles 90013
- September 24, 2013at 7:00 pm
Come join us for the second LA Sopa event on Tuesday, September 24th at 7pm! Meet and connect with LA's diverse communities of design, media/entertainment, social enterprise, investors, and non-profits to turn creative ideas into action—all by sharing a simple bowl of soup.
Here's how it works:
1. Contribute: You pay $15, which goes into a communal pot. Seats and soup are limited, so get your tickets now to guarantee a spot, otherwise it may be standing room only.
2. Eat: Enjoy a locally-sourced soup meal (ingredients generously provided by Urban Radish) with fellow impact-minded individuals. BYOB.
3. During dinner, 8 small-scale creative projects will be shared that have a positive social/environmental impact for the Los Angeles community. (Mine is one of them...fun fact!)
4. Vote: After the dinner, everyone gets to vote on their favorite project. The top vote-receiving idea gets the communal pot of money to help make it a reality.