- Tanauan, Leyte, Eastern Visayas, Philippines
- December 3, 2013at 11:59 pm
Today between 12am PST and 11:59pm PST, I need your help to raise funds for Tanauan, Leyte (skimboarding capital of the Philippines) and to spread the word.
I am participating in Indiegogo's #GivingTuesday initiative to increase holiday giving important causes around the world.
My "Picking Up the Pieces" campaign is raising funds to aid the Philippines affected by Super Typhoon Yolanda.
For every $20 we raise that day, Indiegogo will contribute $1 to our campaign. The more you contribute to this campaign, the more Indiegogo will give. So please help! Here's how:
1) Contribute between 12am PST and 11:59pm PST.
2) Share the campaign on social media.
3) Increase awareness about our cause! Start conversations at the dinner table, in the office, or with friends.
4) Participate in the project! Email us if you'd like to get more involved because you care.
Thanks for your help! Mark your calendars - 'tis the season of giving!
Love & Light to you all!