- Intersection For the Arts, Mission Street, San Francisco, CA
- March 9, 2013at 1:00 pm
This event is presented in conjunction with Intersection for the Arts’s exhibition By-product Becomes Product, which explores contemporary issues of materials reclamation, resource conservation and recycling.
In this workshop you will get an overview of:
1. Artist Health and Safety overview, new developments in identifying, working with and disposing of toxic materials.
2. Working with woods. How to find and work with woods those are sustainably logged, find sources that are recycled woods, non-toxic MDF board, etc.
3. Eco-Paints, what is out there, what works? What doesnʼt work?
4. Other art-like products including non-tree paper, waxes, adhesives.
5. How to measure electric powered supplies, i.e. computers and machines
Purchase tickets in advance at: http://theartinspector.eventbrite.com/